HOT NEWS ...
- HIGH COURT - Reservation in promotion has been set aside
- Official Tour in Private Airlines - Powers for relaxation delegated to Ministry: No General/blanket relaxation required from MoCA Read more: http://www.staffnews.in/#ixzz4BYBwVcYh Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike Follow us: @StaffNews_In on Twitter | cgenews on Facebook
- GUIDELINE REGARDING NIGHT DUTY ALLOWANCE
- 7th Pay Commission: Will GST roll out further delay allowances for central government employees? - Business Today
- DPPI 2013 Amendment: New Life Certificate for defence pensioners/family pensioners & New Toll Free No. 1800-180-5325
- GOOD NEWS -NEW Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.01.2016
- KNOW ABOUT - Government servant under NPS to have more investment options
- STATION MASTER NEWS: AISMA KA MEETING KAL
Saturday, 21 December 2013
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10A, S. K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA - 700001
All CsFA (Fys)
Sub : Revised rate of stipend to Trade Apprentices
A copy of Ministry of Labour & Employment, Directorate General of Employment and Training, Gazette Notification dated 27-09-2013 issued under GSR 662(E), received under Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata letter No. 13/06/2013/TA/STIP-A/HRD dated 06-11-2013 is forwarded herewith for information and guidance of all concerned.
The rates of stipend of Trade Apprentices have been revised as follows:
i) During first year of training - Rs.2100/- per month
ii) During second year of training - Rs.2400/- per month
iii) During third year of training - Rs.2800/- per month
iv) During fourth year of training - Rs. 3100/- per month
The monthly stipend to the trade apprentices may be paid accordingly with effect from 27-09-2013.
All Branch Accounts Offices under your administration may please be informed accordingly.
Encls.: As above
Asst. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will function as Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (RAVS) - KVS Orders
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) to function as Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (RAVS) for purpose of entering into concession agreements with selected entities in respect of 500 model schools to be setup under Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode and to manage and to administer the agreements thereon reg.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18th INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SHAHEED SINGH MARG, NEW DELHI -110016
Sub : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) to function as Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (RAVS) for purpose of entering into concession agreements with selected entities in respect of 500 model schools to be setup under Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode and to manage and to administer the agreements thereon reg.
In pursuance of Ministry of HRD’s Office Memorandum No. 1-4/2013 Sch.-I (MS) dated 19.11.2013 and in partial modification of this Office Memorandum of even number dated 11.02.2013, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will function as the Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (instead of Model School Organisation) for the purpose of entering into concession agreements with selected private entities in respect of 500 Model Schools to be set up under Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode and to manage and to administer the agreements thereon till setting up of a separate Rashúiya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan(RAYS).
Additional Commissioner (Admn. & Vig.)
Inclusion of Jat community in the Central List of OBCs for the States of Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Bihar
The Union Cabinet today approved the following as suggested by the Group of Ministers.
Jats are already included in the State List of OBCs in nine States. Formal reports of the State Backward Class Commissions on the subject for the States of Haryana (2012) and Himachal Pradesh (2002) and books relating to socio economic status of farming communities in northern India and caste, land and political power in Uttar Pradesh are available. These may contain valuable and relevant material which can be utilized by the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) to give its advice on the demand for inclusion of Jats in the Central List of OBCs in the States of Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan (two districts), Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Bihar.
This decision would enable the Jat Community to avail the benefits of reservation available to the Other Backward Classes for employment/ admission in /to Central Government services and posts/ educational Institutions.
Jat Community has been demanding inclusion in the Central List of Other Backward Classes for various states. The NCBC which was set up under the NCBC Act 1993, has been entrusted with the function of examining requests for inclusion of any Class of citizens as a backward class in the lists (Central List of Other Backward Classes) and hear complaints of over inclusion or under inclusion of any backward class in such lists, and tender advice to the Central Government as desired appropriate. At present, the Jat Community is included, in the Central List of OBCs for the States of Gujarat - Jat (Muslim) and Rajasthan (except in Bharatpur and Dhaulpur districts). They are, at present, included in the State Lists of nine States. The requests of Jats for inclusion in the Central List of OBCs for the States of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bharatpur and Dhaulpur districts of Rajasthan was earlier rejected by NCBC in 1997. The NCBC under the NCBC (Power to Review Advice) Rules 2011, decided to consider requests for inclusion of the Jat community after collecting additional socio-economic data through the ICSSR, in addition to data from the SECC. A GoM was constituted on 20.8.2013 to (i) engage with the representatives of the Jat community periodically; and (ii) apprise itself of the progress of the survey being conducted by NCBC through ICSSR in six states.
Source : PIB News
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2014 on January 12, 2014 at various centres all over India as per notification. E-Admit Cards are available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to download and check their e-admit cards carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately.
Rejection letters citing the ground(s) for rejection have been issued through e-mails and also put on the Union Public Service Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. In case any difficulty is faced by the candidates in downloading e-admit cards, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 on any working day between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. The candidates can also send Fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
In case the photograph is not printed clear on the e-admit cards, candidates are advised to carry three (3) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and printout of e-admit card at the venue of the Examination.
Source : PIB News
Friday, 29 November 2013
Advances to Central Government Employees —- Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 12th November, 2013
Subject : Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014.
The undersigned is directed to state that the rates of interest for advances sanctioned to the Government servants for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014 i.e. from 1st April, 2013 to 31st March, 2014 are revised as under:
|Rate of interest per annum|
|(i)||Advance for purchase of conveyance other than motor car (viz. motor cycle, scooter etc.)||9%|
|(ii)||Advance for purchase of motor car||11.5%|
Under Secretary (Budget)
Source : www.finmin.nic.in
Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Dethi-110003.
Date: 22nd November, 2013
Whereas the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Private Secretary Grade (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) Regulations, 2010 provide that for being eligible to appear in the Private Secretary Grade (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) any regular Personal Assistant of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS) possessing a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, on the crucial date, inter-alia, should satisfy the following condition :-
He/She should have rendered not less than three years’ of approved and continuous service in the grade.
Provided that if he/she had been appointed to the Personal Assistant of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service on the results of the competitive examination, including a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, such an examination should have been held not Less than three years before the crucial date and he/she should have rendered not less than two years approved and continuous service in that grade.
2. And whereas, in pursuance to the notice for the Combined Section Officers/Stenographers’ (Grade- B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2012 & 2013, representations from PAs of CSSS appointed to the grade through LDCE mode were received in this Department seeking relaxation in the eligibility criteria to appear in the Private Secretary Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2012 and 2013.
3. And whereas, on examination of the representations it was observed that the LDC Examination 2009 and 2010 for promotion to the grade of PAs were conducted by the Staff Selection Commission on 5th July, 2009 and 4th July, 2010 respectively. The crucial date for counting of three years of length of service for eligibility criterion for PS Grade LDCE, 2012 and 2013 being 1st JuLy, 2012 and 1st July, 2013 respectively, the PAs appointed through LDCE mode on the basis of the said examinations are thus not eligible for appearing in the PS Grade LDCE 2012 and 2013.
4. And whereas, it was further observed that the PAs appointed to the Grade through Seniority Quota for SL Years 2009 and 2010 are eligible as per the provision for appearing in the PS grade LDC Examination 2012 and 2013 whereas the PAs of 2009 and 2010 appointed through LDCE mode do not fulfill the said eligibility criteria despite some of them being placed higher in the ranking in the Select Lists, 2009 and 2010 of PA Grade. It was noted that the said provision in eligibility criterion of the said examination unduly places the PAs who have been appointed as regular PAs through the mode of LDC Examination of 2009 and 2010 at disadvantage.
5. And Now, therefore, it has been decided in consultation with the UPSC, as provided under Rute 23 of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Rules 2010, to give one time relaxation in the condition relating to the eligibility criterion of regular Personal Assistants appointed through LDCE, contained in the Regulation 4 (i) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Private Secretary Grade (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) Regulation, 2010, for appearing in the Private Secretary Grade LDCE, 2012 and 2013 of CSSS. Consequently regular PAs of CSSS appointed through the results of LDCE for the years 2009 and 2010 will be eligible to appear in the Combined Section Officers/Stenographers’ (Grade-B/Grade-I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2012 & 2013 (Category —IV, PS Grade of CSSS) respectively to be conducted by UPSC.
7th Pay Commission News Center
RAIL NEWS CENTER
STATION MASTERS NEWS
7th pay commission (147) AICPIN (8) Budget (1) CAT Decision (3) CBI (3) CBI Case (14) CCS (Conduct) Rules (1) Central Administrative Tribunal (2) Children Education Allowance (5) Circulars - DOPT (67) Circulars - Govt of India (47) Circulars - Pensioners (3) Court Order (5) D & A RULE (3) Dearness allowance (30) DOPT (27) Employee - Airline (4) Employee - BSNL (10) Employee - CGHS (5) Employee - Education (7) Employee - Electricity (1) Employee - Judicial (3) Employee - LIC (1) Employee - Ministry of Personnel (9) Employee - MP & MLA (4) Employee - Police Service (39) Employee - Port and Dock (1) EMPLOYEE JOKE (1) Employee News (22) Employee News - Bank (16) Employee News - Bhel (2) Employee News - Central Govt. (256) Employee News - Central Information Commission (4) Employee News - Defence (74) Employee News - General (325) Employee News - Govt. Employee (58) Employee News - Himachal Pradesh (4) Employee News - Pensioners (68) Employee News - Postal Dep (14) Employee News - Private Company (43) Employee News - Railway (106) Employee News - Station Master (2) Employee News -Govt. Employee (601) Exam Result (1) General Information (124) Govt. Employee - General (968) Health (3) Income Tax (36) JBP DIVISION - OPTG (10) Know About (3) MACP (6) News - General (92) News - Job - Career (51) NPS (7) OROP (13) Pay Fixation (2) PIB (3) PLB(Bonus) (22) Promotion / Posting/ Transfer (23) Public Provident Fund (16) Question Bank (1) Reservation (12) RTI (7) SCAM (19) STA (1) State - Arunachal (2) State - Delhi (16) State - Gujarat (2) State - Rajasthan (1) State - Telagana (1) State Gov - Andhra Pardesh (3) State Gov - Chhatisgarh (1) State Gov - General (118) State Gov - Haryana (16) State Gov - Jammu & Kashmir (6) State Gov - M. P. (8) State Gov - Maharashtra (6) State Gov - Odisha (6) State Gov - Puducherry (1) State Gov - Punjab (8) State Gov - Rajasthan (9) State Gov - Tamil Nadu (1) State Gov - UP (12) State Gov - Uttarakhand (3) State Gov - West Bengal (15) State Gov. - Bihar (3) State Gov. - Jharkhand (2) State Govt - Himachal Pradesh. (4) State Govt - Karnataka (2) State Govt - Kerala (1) State Govt - Tamil Nadu (5) Trade Union (15) World Employee (14)